Friday, July 3, 2009

The exams are finally done. Haha. I'm not particularly extremely euphoric over it, but I would definitely be happy not studying in front of the television. I do feel a little funny not doing any work. Haha.




I think the results are going to suck man. Honestly, I'm not kidding. I know roughly how well I did. It's not close to well, it's lousy. Haha. But anyway, it's over and it doesn't really matter to me. Sigh. I don't even give a damn about my academic results now. :D





Because I think it's going to be a disaster. I guess I pictured TJ to be a school different from MJ, it's actually the same. Seriously, I don't get the point why schools want to set such tough papers to demoralise us (although I don't feel this way).





I was working hard, yet wasting time slacking and doing some recreational stuff. Haha. I just couldn't get into the mood to seriously mug. Nonetheless, I think I need to brush up on my schoolwork now.






Arh. Whatever. As long as I'm happy. :D






You need to appease me with your appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment