Monday, June 29, 2009

Our lovely Econs paper just ended today! Woohoo! It feels like the exams are half-done, though it's just the beginning with one paper down. Haha. I never really fancied econs anyway, so I'm rather happy to get it over and done with. :D




I feel much less uptight over the JCTs now. Seriously. I guess it's because the rest are relatively easier to study, to my brain that is. I shall study later. :D




It's good to have this perception that study can be enjoyable. For the least, I try to make myself think that it's enjoyable. It works sometimes, but I'm not sure if I'm deceiving myself or not. All the information and words get in more easily when you are happier. I'm very sure of that. :D




Michael Jackson passed away recently. This made me think of his famous dance - moonwalk. I really like to see dancers do the moonwalk. I think it's super cool, even though I've seen it for a dozen times. Honestly, I think that it's really nice to watch. Actually, Michael Jackson looks fine from afar. Haha. He can look a little scary upon a close-up. Despite all the proclaimed illegal and cruel acts he has done, we cannot deny his influence on the pop industry. Though I'm not his fan, I do feel a little sad over his death.




I went to popular yesterday, which was a sunday, to buy new earphones. It's ridiculous how my earphones can spoil periodically every 6 months. Sigh. Anyway, I overheard a lady wanting Michael Jackson's album. The shopkeeper said that it's sold out, since there was only a pathetic three. It's rather practical to see how people rush to buy albums of a person who had just passed away. I reckon that three pieces must have been left on the shelf for a damn long time before he passed away.





I didn't know my parents are fans of him, but not the hard-core ones. We have Laser Discs of his albums at home. You know, the big discs that are even bigger than your face? I seriously wonder if the LDs still work. It's pretty cool to have such antiques at home. Come to think of it, Michael Jackson carved at his career at a pretty young age then. A pop icon at that time, my parents' time. Haha.





Okay, the reason I blabbered on so long about him is because I love his moonwalk. That's all! :D





What does it take to make you come here?

No comments:

Post a Comment