Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shortly after the teevee show ended, I felt a sudden tireness rushing into my head, then spreading to the rest of my body. I wondered why. Perhaps the tutorials I was doing exhausted me? Perhaps I was getting worn out for the day? Perhaps the thought of the monotonous studying life pulled my spirits down?




Today, I slept for the most number of hours for these few years, I think. I know it's going to sound hilarious, but I slept for 12 hours straight. I don't need so much sleep. It's pretty crazy, and I had to give up my date with Rui Shan. Haha. I woke up suddenly at the time I was supposed to meet her. Haha.






I barely enjoyed this few days, and it's ending abruptly now. Only to be haunted by new assignments and the previous blunders. During this few weeks, I've always been in the comfort zone, feeling happy and relaxed with time on my hand. Now, I think I'm going to be placed under pressure yet again. The starting of this new period always hurts, but I always like the period following this. I would be stronger and more willing to accept the pressure. Moreover, like what people always say, hardships shape one's personality.






Like who doesn't want to be a better person each day?






As long as we think we deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment