Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm happy with what I have now.


If I could learn how to let go on certain stuff, I would be even happier.
If I could be more forgiving, I would be even happier too.
If I could let my unhappiness flow away easily, I would be one of the world's happiest person.


I shall strive towards these goals and be happier. Humans are selfish to a certain extent, that's an undeniable fact. I shall be selfish and hope to be happier. And I have another small tiny wish too.


I wish my family and friends and you, the one reading this, can be happy too!
Hopefully under my influence. Hah. :D
I may not show wide smiles everyday, but I know that I'm a happy and contented person. So, I hope you are too. :D








Don't get bogged down by the nitty-gritty stuff. Learn to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment