Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm feeling a little lousy now. And I think I know why. Hah. For once, I can understand the reason behind my feelings. That orange bar just keeps blinking and blinking, yet I can only stand by and watch. Anyway, it's good to feel a little down sometimes.




Seriously, feeling down sometimes balances your emotions. It makes you happy when you meet happy stuff. Imagine if you are always happy, as in always happy, the feeling of happiness would slowly lose its significance.




For these past few weeks, I've been feeling really happy, that I think I've forgotten how sad feels like. Even when our PW teacher was screaming at our group, I was like, 'Is she scolding us?'




Suddenly, sadness sets in. It might be the effect of happiness wearing off. Perhaps the former her is more suited in the less joyful world of her own. Sadly, she seems to be more efficient in that world.




I enjoy basking in the joy with everyone else, yet also enjoy feeling down on my own. However, it's quite irritating when people always pull me away from my own little lovely world to converse in meaningless windows. I don't mean the one with TG, I meant another window. :D




I need someone to talk to NOW. ): But whenever people are around to talk to, I'm always feeling happy. People are rarely there when I want to open up to them. This is so contradicting.




Are you dead or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment