Sunday, May 31, 2009

Recently, I've become different. Honestly, I don't know why I've become like this. To a certain extent, I'm not even sure if I've changed or not. It's just something that my brain keeps telling me: You have changed my dear.




Can I believe what my mind tells me? It seems rather stupid and contradicting not to listen and to believe your mind though. Seriously. Nevertheless, I believe it's fine not to believe yourself sometimes.




Let's assume that I've changed then, and give it a go at listening to my confused mind. I guess the reason I'm confused is because I've come up with too many hypothetical questions to solve. If I reduce my many questions to only a few simple ones, then produce a simple answer for each of it, I might be more clear-minded.




Haha. As if matters were so easy to solve. It feels like I'm going through this transition period, but I just cannot pin-point out the category of this transition period.




Actually I think I'm muttering nonsense here. Haha. Just stop reading if you think this sucks. :D I won't know anyway.




I'm still going to continue typing nonsense even if you are not reading. :D




With so many outstanding questions left in my mind, floating and drifting around, I'm still constantly creating more hypothetical questions. This sucks. Haha. Especially when I can't stand questions floating around in my mind. Yet the answers I produce are not convincing enough.




Can everyone who reads till this line leave a tag? I wanna know if you think that I've changed. I would greatly appreciate it, even if you choose not to leave your name. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment