Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm getting more and more preoccupied with each day. As you can see, my bored times seemed to be disappearing, thus blogging here becomes less often. I even need serene to poke at me before I blog. Hah.



I guess this is how our lives are going to be transformed. I hope everyone has made arrangements for this change. I know I have and I think I overdid it somehow. Haha.




Orientation week was more fun than I expected it to be. Perhaps it's because I get to know more people. And when people make friends, we just get this natural sense of satisfaction. I love OG 12 man. I seriously think that we shouldn't be changing houses. I love daekaron man.




I enjoyed myself for the past week lah. But today right, I felt perhaps I don't fit in. A thought of regret flashed through my mind. I questioned myself if I was in the right place, the right school. Maybe because it's way different. Whatever, I just concluded that I won't fit in anywhere. Haha. Yee Ling just needs more time to adjust.




The maths lecture was pretty entertaining, because the lecturer was pretty humurous. I enjoyed it, except for that fact that I wasn't able to grasp the concept immediately the moment I was taught it. This kind of pisses me off.





The econs lecture was a total silent one. She's like super demanding. And I can't stand her voice. Haha. Actually I wanted to write this on my paper - What the fuck is she talking about? - But I didn't. Soon, I got the hang of it, and was on my way to listening and processing. It's something similar to human geography. Somehow I guess econs will be my weakest subject.





Oh yea, there's something I really wanted to do during the econs lecture but didn't do. Haha. (:





Mesmerised by you.

3 comments:

  1. Heehee. I think you just need more time to adjust. And don't worry. I'm usually semi-conscious during lectures if the teacher doesn't force us to write notes. Then I'll fall asleep and wake up when the lecture is nearing the end. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You damn slack lah. Hah. I try not to fall asleep. Teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =P I'm not slack!!! Doing too much homework and preparing stuff for the angel and mortal games tend to do that to me... ><

    ReplyDelete