Friday, January 30, 2009

I havent been blogging recently, because I was hooked on to the diner dash game on the psp. Still addicted, nothing I can do about it. Entertaining it may be, but it certainly does damage to the eyes and fingers. Feeling pretty sick everytime I stop though. Anyway, I cant help it.




Yesterday I went for a run at my nearby park. It was an unexpected event though. I was awoken when my brother was counting money of some sort in the room, and I couldn't get back to sleep. Thus I decided on having a run. My mother was kind of shocked too.




Running is good, I guess. For at least it can help remove some toxins, especially for someone who has been rotting away at home for so long. It's time to exercise! Haha.




Perhaps everyone can use some exercise now. Yea now.




Because healthy people are happy people.




Why end it?

5 comments:

  1. XD How can you wake up from your brother counting money? Are you sensitive to the smell of money?!!! >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was counting coins in the room. Plus I'm a light sleeper. Haha. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD No wonder. By the way, what JC are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i went to jog on the treadmil in my brother's room for an hour yst too. haha since when did we all get so health conscious? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey update girl! me got not much idea how's all the tjc TG are doing, update update! (:

    ReplyDelete