Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm wondering if anyone reads my posts. Haha. But anyway, thanks for reading. It's like super boring, plus I'm getting preoccupied to update it often.



I'm feeling unwell now. Freaking unwell. Whatever.



I've been trying to make myself a better person. I've spotted where I'm weak at, where my loopholes are, where my mistakes are. So, Hence, I'm glad that I showed some minute improvements. Haha.




My mood, health and level of energy seems to determine how much I speak though. I'm especially quiet during those times. Perhaps I just seem to stand out when I don't talk at all. But I'm listening. (:




The small gathering on saturday was fufilling, despite me not speaking much. I admit I was a little sleepy then. Haha. But I enjoyed myself yea. Those times spent together were especially blissful.




I always thought I walked out of it, but in fact, I never did.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, your posts are getting emo! Snap out of it! Be happy(:
    Okay, never mind, I'm in crazy mode cause my Physics test is tomorrow and I haven't studied for it yet...

    ReplyDelete