Friday, October 3, 2008

I finally realised how much my laptop means to me. It's more than just a tool, it's already my pet. I'm just really glad you were saved.




Today we went for MJ's open house. It was rather fun, which kinda reminds me of TJ too. Hah. I was getting a little hyper then. I seriously enjoyed myself.




I could only remember that we were playing soccer happily on their field. It's rather cool that we won't get all grubby and muddy from playing. Because it's synthetic grass. Hah. Anyway, it has been years since I last kicked a ball.




Then we played table tennis as well. But soccer was seriously fun and entertaining. We were purely just kicking like amateurs. Anyway, we had our share of fun. I dearly wanted to run on the track, just like how we did at TJ. I kinda forgot that before we left.




Perhaps MJ is going to be a school that we can easily adapt to. It feels rather warm to be there. Not shy or worried, we just had our share of fun. I truely enjoyed myself there.




It's pretty entertaining to see our seniors there and our fellow classmates there too; playing basketball in other premises again. For a moment, I thought the guys in our class were seriously considering about their education. Seems like I'm wrong.




I noticed you; still the same you. I mouthed a goodbye behind your back, before I turned to see your view disappear with the pillar.




I'm still slanted towards TJ more. Yea.




I'm just glad you survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment