Wednesday, October 8, 2008

As the days come closer, I can't help but feel a little lost. Actually, nothing seems to motivate me anymore. Oh well. At least for that very instant, I suppose. I'm afraid I can't meet the targets I set for myself. I'm afraid I overestimated myself. I don't want to end up disappointed in any way.




Oh well. Just mug hard luh. Nonetheless, I'm getting a little distraught over the sparse time left.





I guess it's best to stay happy and relaxed now. No point knowing all the facts, yet you get a blank screen in your mind during the exam. Take everything in my stride.





Peak at the right moment. =D





Imagine a sink of any colour you want. How about grey? It's filled with clear shimmering water, filled to the brim. Suddenly, you accidentally pulled out the plug. It becomes a whirlpool, as it sucks all the water away. How I wish I can be sucked away too.

No comments:

Post a Comment