Friday, October 10, 2008

It's the finale. I enjoyed my final day in school, I guess. Coming soon will be the 'O' levels. I'm starting to feel the jitters now. I feel insecure as if I were standing on skyhigh stilts. I hate to admit this, but I think I'm really tensed up. Oh well. Like as if no one else was. Hah.





I seem to be taking a gamble with my future in this exam. It really depends on that very day. It's like betting on a die. Hear the hollow sounds coming from that shaking object, it's like eternity. On the exam day, the shaker is slammed onto the blue peeled desk in class. Horribly abrupt, you have no choice but to accept the reality- flip open the exam paper or rather uncover the underlying die in the shaker. No matter what, you just have to take and walk away what's given to you.





If you've got the number you wanted on the die, congratulations. But there's no guarantees though. If what you've studied appeared, great! Just make sure you don't screw it.





It's pretty stupid and amusing to have such a system, about the paper deciding my future.





Actually, we are a gamble ourselves too.





Seriously, must my life compromise and stick to the conventional thinking now?





I kind of admire the people who are willing to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment