Friday, September 26, 2008

A tower started building, extending vertically upwards towards the skies. I've no idea how this tower can shoot up, but I know that I'm standing right on top. It's only slowly elevating upwards as time passes by.




Right at the bottom of the tower, there's practically nothing. You can only see many dirty-greenish bricks that move supernaturally in midair. They are moving so swiftly, rapidly taking up their positions to construct the walls of the tower. The tower is elevating upwards as time passes by.




The tower was initially non-existant. Till I met you. Things started to change. My tower started building up and elevating. The sturdy walls blocked out the rest completely. From my lovely view from the top, you were nothing more but perfect. Unfortunately, the tower continued rising upwards. The tower is still elevating upwards with time.





After so long, the tower has risen sky-high. I can see nothing, but the dark clouds that loom above the horizon. I can no longer see you. You are so minute, I can hardly see you, nor feel your presence. You live in my mind, solely based on my vague interpretation of you. I think I'm starting to feel a little lonely already. The tower hasn't ceased elevating upwards still.





You know what? My tower is getting a little old and rickety now. The sturdy walls are no longer what they used to be. Just any charging bull can send me and my tower down now I guess. Will I die if I fall from my tall tower? Will I? It's such a pity to send my lovely green tower down though. It's so high up here, I see can see nothing, fucking bleak. If my tower's still building, I can't feel it anyway. I'm sorry, but I've no idea if the tower has yet to cease elevating upwards.




This tower was specially built for muddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment