Thursday, September 25, 2008

A hearty chat we had today. I seriously enjoyed it. It wouldn't be the same if we weren't in uniform chatting.



Anyway, I'm sort of slacking now. Chatting merrily on msn. I'm starting to lose my senses all over again. I'm afraid my reliance would develop into some barrier. I almost forgot the fact that I decide to sweep out and leave only him in my heart.




I still like my muddy. I know it's impossible, but I can't control where my reliance wants to lie on. It's been so long, that I've kinda forgotten the reason I liked him for.





I guess I'm not ready for any of these relations yet. I only want to stop at liking someone. I think it'll be rather easy to win my heart, as long as I have a good impression. I'm really shy at this.





I only wanna like muddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment