Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I seriously think that mugging is the most strenuous activity to me. I'm damn tired and weary from just one day of total studying. I was studying in class today, stretching out my legs and resting them on the chair while I laid back and read. It's rather comfy actually. Hah. I was kinda blasting rock music into my ears, and I could dozed off in the loudness. This was how listless I was.




There's not much time left, and I find myself struggling to complete the homework and still carry on with my study plans. It's pretty impossible, provided I don't sleep luh, which is stupid. The load would soon be building up, as soon as all the teachers start giving us compiled notes. Shouldn't these materials be given earlier to us? There's seriously too many to be done.





I guess this will help us learn how to prioritise our time. I don't think I'm doing a good job at this, but at least I'm dedicating twice the time to mugging now. Actually I'm literally doing the same thing all over again. I'm a little shaky with my humanities now. I really need someone to save me. Can the rest of the subjects not bug me with more papers?





Anyway, I'm getting real tired from all the studying. Time fleets now, when I thought it used to crawl during language lessons. Haha. Oh well.





Know your mistakes and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment