Saturday, September 20, 2008

We graduated yesterday. The only thing I can remember was that I danced with all my might. And the puff was simply heavenly. The graduation ceremony was pretty boring, that a streamer which got caught in the rotating fan grabbed almost everyone's attention. Our principal's speech was really geared towards imspiring everyone, using real examples. Mr Chua would have rambled on all based on Ngee Ann and their education policy. Hah.





Our dance was really good to me, not because of the decibels recorded from the applause, but because I could feel that our class has placed in full-hearted enthusiasm and effort. Anyway, I reckon the applause was mostly from the teachers. The rest could only see the obvious flaws present, purely because they are blinded by our performance. Too good to be true. Jealous that we are the only full class performing?





I enjoyed myself and I want to do it again. Hah.





I <3 4R3.





We dined in at swensens. The bill was shocking, but we could get out of the restaurant. After that we discussed the story about 'the Time traveller's wife' at TIMES, but I still couldn't figure out what the fuck is happening, so I decided to embrace the idea of reading that book. Ya. Sounds fake right? I am going to do it. HAH.





I'm bent on making my L1R5 a seven.





7 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment