Thursday, September 18, 2008

Peak at the correct moment. Alright then. I'll trust you. I'm feeling a little pressurised with all the high expectations, be it from peers or even teachers. I'm really stunned and I really won't disappoint you. Trying my best sounds superficial, I'll see what I can do. And I came up with my new set of values again. Ahahahahaha.





I'll be humble and learn from everyone's strengths. I'll evaluate myself as someone who wants to jump many grades now. I'll see what I'm stupid at, and find my way out. Wakakakakaka.





Anyway, I know reading this is fucking boring, because I don't report on any real stuff in school. It wouldn't be exciting to read mine either. Perhaps. I'll say something about graduation day tml.





I'm feeling reaaaalllllllly hyper now. YEA. All the dancing has left me wanting for more. Hahahahahahaha. =D





Handsome, want to dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment