Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I could do 10 inclined pull-ups.
YAY.
But it's teacher who was lenient.
Oh well.

We shared our childhood photos.
Everyone could recognise me immediately, suggesting that I didn't really change a lot.
I'm very adorable. =D

We are starting to be going a little bonkers nowadays.
But, if we don't now, when will we have another chance?
Next year? Perhaps yes, perhaps no.
I'll miss everyone.
Things may look a little stupid now, but it'll definitely be part of our lovely memories.

I camped at Theresa's house.
Thanks chewchew.
Cheyenne was shedding and got me all furred up.
She has really become disciplined under Theresa's training.
And she could understand my commands. (:
The only thing is, I called cheyenne good boy.

The night study was great.
Seriously, time flies and you are heading home the next moment.
Pretty productive I say.
I'm going tml.
YAY.
=D

In the process of pursuing our studies, we may have neglected some of the other components of our life, especially our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment