Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The trip to Genting was fun.
Except for the part that I had to mug.
I did, but not a lot obviously.
It's cloud nine there, with the fluffy white clouds.

We went to the theme parks.
Surprisingly, I took the most intimidating rides.
I didn't really expected myself to be flying in the air.
Corkscrew was one of them.
The course was really wrecking, with many turns and twists.
I knocked my right ear against the bar for several times.
Somehow I had this bloody feeling.
I peered over and saw this pool of blood on my hand.
Completely distracted, I started looking for my earring.
Ah, on my lap.
At this point in time, I was still on the corkscrew.
But I was so overwhelmed with my ear, I completely forgot I was still on the ride.
It's exuberant to be screaming your head off.
Seriously.

I happen to sprain my right arm.
I was too engaged in the arcade game.
HAHA.

I miss the clouds.
(。・ω・。)

No comments:

Post a Comment