Friday, July 11, 2008

Yes, I made up my mind to go TJ.
But of course, I can't count my eggs before they are hatched.
So, MUG NOW.

The night study was damn deserted today.
All who remained were the 4R3s.
One word to describe - hilarious.

Actually I've not a single idea what I want to be.
Though I always said I wanted to be a psychiatrist, things aint really working out.
It's rather a dream than ambition.
I'm thinking of being an entrepreneur.
HAH.
But I still wanna complete my studies till university.
It's a form of practice that no one can escape from.
The road of education is rather stupid in this sense,
not allowing us to pursue what we really desire in life.
I only want to be a successful entrepreneur.
Oh well.

I realised how fortunate and blessed I am.
I have a good family background, many friends.
I have financial support, family support and peer support.
Not yet suffered any major setbacks or difficulties.
Good academic results and pink health.

I believe everyone who reads this, is equally fortunate and blessed as well.
Don't count your blessings.
It's stupid, as though counting rice.
What's critical is to cherish your present and embrace the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment