Monday, June 9, 2008

Yesterday was family day and we went sentosa.
Pretty fun.
We played the skyride and there was a power cut.
I didn't freak out, because I thought that always happen on our family rides.
The last time was on some ride in Genting.
We just hanged there in the middle of the forest.
HAHA.
We took the Luge down, the car whatever.
Took the cablecar.

Then we drove to vivocity.
And we ate in a high-class restaurant in casual wear.
Money makes the world go round.
Who cares if you are in the proper attire.
And everyone went home exhausted, but no one slept.
HAHA.

I had a throbbing headache yesterday.
And I had strawberry jam without bread.
Yea glad I didn't flood anything.
I stuffed it with toilet paper.
HAHAHA.

Today I and winnie went bedok library to study.
I didn't study, I stoned.
Or rather I was doing amaths with winnie.
HAHA.
I couldn't be motivated enough to study,
because no test what.
But I'll study tml.
HAHA.
Cause geogy got test eh.

Give me motivation to study.
WOOHOO.
Sometimes I wonder why I'm so stupid.
You better study tml, otherwise no zoo for you.
Orh. I'll try my best.
It's a must. Stupid.
Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment