Saturday, June 7, 2008

I get interested and bored easily.
I can't stand this sudden urge that seizes the controls of my mind.
And what I think of is that and that only.
Life sucks, yet great.
It's a rainy day and, yea, life sucks.

I'm still being a villain here.
Trying to get the pus out of my ears.
But I'll only be a villain when I'm bored.

So, care to spare some entertainment to bored Yee Ling?
I'm like so damn bored.
My brain works in this sequence.
Event-finished-bored
Everything proves to be bored now.

I went blog-hopping just now.
And realised Mr Lim really reads and tags at blogs, mainly Amanda's.
All of a sudden, I feel so endangered.
Next time, better post on my life and my life only.
I read Baoyi's blog and her clarification.
I guess I was indeed irrritated with you guys, not him.
I care about his existance, that's why I'm there.
Do you think Yee Ling's intention is to go TJ for the sake of fun and the infrastructure?

Maybe I should just take up DSA too.
But I don't get why there's this need though.
Why tie myself down to a contract when my future is still unknown?
I still wanna tell my parents that I can go VJ but I don't want.
HAHA.
Anyway, I'll take the traditional way out.
I don't need any insurance.
I sounds like some career woman-to-be.
I'll get 3 points.
Then study hard asshole.
Grab your mugging comrades.

My mind's whirling so badly that I can hardly think properly.
I should just stop this nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment