Friday, June 6, 2008

HAHA My ears are infected.
And I mean both now.
It's save my ears now.
I've this organic earstick in my ears now.
I tell you it's damn cool.
Auntie Siti made the earsticks from a coconut tree branch found downstairs.
Ya, it's organic.
I recall my mother trying to stuff that shreaded toothpick into my ear, it's completely nuts.
Anyway this organic earstick works, and my ears are being saved now.
Except for that fact that I'm being a villain trying to squeeze the pus out.

Yesterday we went bowling.
Wenyi, amanda, baoyi and I went.
Claudia, Amanda's sister, joined in later.
It was my maiden bowl and I got 83 points.
Apparently I got the highest among us.
WOOHOO.
It's beginner's luck.
Sometimes the professional way may not get you the best results.
I didn't learn how to bowl at all.
I mastered the technique of dropping the ball.
And ya the dropping technique rocks.
HAHA.
Just aim and drop the ball in the middle.
I striked twice in three games.
Sounds pathetic but good for someone who just did it for the first time in her life.
I'm the only one who striked.
HAHA.
Anyway I still have no idea how to bowl correctly.
=D
We visited the arcade too.
Then we visited amanda's house.
And we played monopoly, but I sat aside and played the banker.
The ice-cream was delicious. HAHA.

I slacked today.
This to anyone would be good news.
Because the super mugger is slacking.
I guess I can always start tml.
There's always a tml.
Yea man. Yea baby.

Walking alone means walking faster.
I don't need anyone.
Sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment