Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I miss everyone.
Happy?
YAY.
Our EAP is going to commence next week.
Wow.
Hate to hit the whiteboard again.

Yesterday I went with winnie to Sengkang library.
And I studies geogy.
WOOHOO.
Then I went Chinatown to wait for my parents to book accomodation for our Genting trip.
It's around the prelims, which is inappropriate apparently.
But who cares.
I can study there too.
Supper mugger~
YAY~
Oh ya, but I left Chinatown half an hour later.
Because I couldn't entertain myself there.
So I left for my grandma's.
HAHA.
I get bored too easily.

Today, Serene and me and winnie again,
went to the school library to study.
I'm nuts going back to school to study,
but that place proved to have the best results.
And I identified Chankai at the library.
HAHA.
And winnie was exploited for her labour of helping CK photocopy.
Anyway, the librarian was nice.
By the way, I did study.
=D

Tml we are going to the zoo~
YAY~
I feel like a little kid.
I know it's inappropriate, but I like it.
Aha.

I wish I can put an end to it.
Nevertheless, what's meant for me to know will reveal itself in due course.

My ears are doing great with me still as the villain.
MUHAHA.
And I'm suffering from shoulder muscle sprain.
Because I sprained them when I was trying to carry the haversack.
Save my ears and shoulders~
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment