Thursday, June 12, 2008

We went to the zoo today.
Baoyi, winnie and me.
It was fun, but tiring.
I've not been to the zoo since kindergarten,
so everything looks new and attractive to me.

I'm like so scared of moving objects other than human too.
Those moving objects that are not enclosed.
I feel safe behind the glass panel.
I feel so safe eh.

Winnie: I want polar bear! ARH!
Baoyi: I want to see penguin. yay.
Me: I want...*think*...lion lah. HAHA.

We took 138 from AMK interchange to the zoo.
Pretty long journey.
And we went walking around.
I was freaked out by the moving animals that are not enclosed.
It's like swinging around, and I'm scared.
I saw something enclosed, omg, I feel damn safe okay.

Anyway we saw what we can see in a zoo.
Walking around on foot sucks by the way.
We had to make a stupid detour because some animal escape.
It should be a harmless one, otherwise they would have evacuate everyone.
Perhaps the deer we saw earlier on?

I found out I'm pretty scared of snakes.
HAHA.
I refused to go into the area where the snakes are free to roam.
It's crazy man, they are no longer behind the glass panel please.
I went into one where the animals were free to roam,
I was utterly shocked and scared by the moving big blue bird.

Baoyi was only scared of the butterflies.
Winnie screamed at anything that moves.
I was scared of moving objects not enclosed.
It was more scary that a haunted house to me, the TJ one.
Because I know the animals don't have enough common sense, to not inflict harm on me.

There's a white tiger called winnie.
Damn cool.
And the lion was skinny.
Not cool.

Missing the animals.
Definitely not missing the shit smell there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment