Friday, June 13, 2008

Today I stayed at home.
Guess what the super mugger did at home today?
Watch television and didn't even flip open a single book.
HAHA.
I watched Kids Central for like until Danny Phantom.
Because I like the cartoon. Heahea.
Then they started switching to movies.
Great. And I was glued to the television.
Cool?
Not cool.

I went to the spectacles shop at West plaza.
My aunt wants to buy specs.
And I wanted to tag along and ascertain my desire to have new specs.
Looks like I'll be sticking with this pair permanently.
I love my black specs. (:

It's two weeks since I pierced my ears.
I'm still being a villain.
Because the loot(pus) is still there tempting me.
And I was vile and evil.
I played with it.
It became a pair of bloody ears.
HAH.

Think I'm going to approach a pharmacy tml.
The traditional methods don't seem to keep up with the times, rather bacteria.
I took out those organic earsticks and replaced them with white gingerbreadies.
WOOHOO.

Okay I lost one of the organic sticks.
It suggests that I shoudn't be wearing them any longer then.
HAHA.

Get well soon my bloody ears.
Study too Wong Yee Ling.

No comments:

Post a Comment