Saturday, June 14, 2008

I found out I developed this phobia of geogy.
Fuck.
I'm afraid of studying it, as well as not doing well.
I'm terrified.
I have geogy-phobia.

I watched cartoons today again.
Went out at noon to study together with winnie.
It was at white sands library.
And I saw Benjamin, a primary school friend.
He hasn't really changed, or rather didn't.

I changed a lot from primary school.
Doubt he recognises me huh.
It's okay.
And you get the 'Eh I see this person before' feeling.
On the contrary, I recognise the people I see before well.
Afterall, we were in the same class for 3 years.
How can he not recognise me?
I sat right where he can see me.
Perhaps I really changed.

When I'm a villain,
I press on my earrings.
From the back of my earholes, a mixture of blood and pus would flow out.
It's cool to press it out.
Not very pain.
I know it sounds pain to you.
HAHA.

Hope they heal soon.
At least they are no longer as bloody.
And the pharmacist gave me antiseptic medicine.
Spray spray one.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment