Monday, June 16, 2008

Today was the start of EAP.
It sucks obviously.
Actually it turned out to be quite fine afterall.

The classroom was damn dirty okay.
PSI is above average.
My nose was not only the one that detected this.
I thought my nose was going to drop.

Tml's bio spa.
HAHA.
Guess what.
I slept and slacked today.
YAY.
I didn't do my homework cause I didn't have the textbooks to do them.
Now I'm doing them.

I cleaned my room yesterday.
It looks refreshingly great.
I shifted the Great Wall of Books onto the emptied shelves,
that was previously occupied by ornaments and dust.
The feeling of dumping is simply wonderful.
I look at the thing.
'Throw.'
In it goes into the trash bag.

Have to do today's homework now.
Otherwise I can't sleep well.
Mugging is like something from the previous century to me.
You are overreacting.
Seriously.
Aint you doing that now?

No comments:

Post a Comment