Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I finished Amaths benchmarks.
HAHA.
Including emaths too.
WAKAKA.
But I cheated lah.
I was doing trial and error with the system.
I love their system man.
And I got full marks for everything.

Today was bio SPA day.
Theresa, Beecheng and me went camping at theresa's house.
We did amaths benchmarks.
Soon, we learnt that we can actually cheat because of the system.
So, we cheated.
HAHA.
But we did some serious work.
Cheyenne still goes around licking.
But if she doesn't lick, I would feel out of place.
Cause she always licks.
Beecheng was very brave.
Good Chengcheng. (:

Bio spa was okay.
Except for the fact that I screwed the process.
I realised that I did the process wrongly at the last 5 minutes.
But my written answers are fine.
So, want minus my skill1.1 marks?
Minus lor. One mark only what.
I just skipped the whole chunk of words and did it my way.
Damn cool.
At least my results were cool.
To think I sat right in front.
What a disgrace.

It's over.
Oh well.
I gave myself what I deserved.
Let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment