Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm like damn bored.
Studying for anything now is right at the bottom of my list.
Especially when there's a geogy test tml.
I just wish I can screw it up without feeling guilty to myself.
I can't.

I don't feel like myself these days.
I feel that I'm seriously missing something.
And I can't move on.
I refuse to accept reality.
What can I do?
Nothing. fuck.

Okay and this bird was stuck on the roof.
Right outside the classroom window, where I can see very clearly.
Mr Lai was pretty pissed off,
because no one gave him the attention he deserved.
It's chirping so loudly, how can we concentrate anyway?
At first everyone thought that it was a bird fight.
Then I inferred the other birds were trying to save the stuck bird.
Like which bird in the right mind would stay in the same position for others to attack?

After calling the SPCA, which seemed redundant to me,
we sat down and wait for the bird to be saved after school.
I really think Mr Lai is very tolerant to interfere in such matters.
If I'm the teacher, I'll simply watch only.
The bird wasn't saved.
But the fact that two birds stayed by its side, made this seemed really touching.
Birds can do this, what more humans?

I don't deny that I stayed on to watch.
I wanted to see how the SPCA could save the bird.
The bird wasn't saved in the end.
What that was going to happen after the bird was stuck, is destined to be nothing good anyway.

I can't move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment