Thursday, June 19, 2008

My ears aren't swollen alr.
Presence of blood still stays, because I have to stick it back if it comes out.
Anyway tml will be the day I can, by right, change my earrrings.
It's three weeks till tml before I can take out my first pair of earrings.
But I took it out on the third day.
HAH.
Oh well, it's making good recovery.

School is going to reopen soon.
I bet everyone that's not preparing for exams is rushing their holiday homework.
Or rather horrible homework.
Remember our english webquest?
They are doing that now.
HAH.
But we aren't.
=D

Winnie says we have around 3 months and 3 weeks before our 'O' levels end.
Quite a short period of time.
Pretty intimidating.
I don't feel prepared because I haven't been training with my mugging comrades for ages.
I was toying with my new army friends - homework.
HAHA.

Anyway, the bird's still hanging on the roof.
Hanging on the verge of death, it's dead, I guess.
That's how vulnerable life is.
Too bad the soil can't get the bird's nutrients.

I would pretty miss EAP to the real lessons that end late in the afternoon.
Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment