Sunday, June 22, 2008

Friday I went to white sands library with winnie.
To study yea. And we saw Huihui.
What a surprise.
HAHA.
Then we went to ikea at night.
And there was a blackout.
Damn cool.

Saturday I went esplanade library.
I tell you it's the best place ever to study.
There's tables, the normal ones and those with bar counter style.
And there's this great view of the undone IR.
Many sofa there too.
Then I met up with my parents to go suntec city.

Today I watched tv.
Definitely did not touch any mugging comrade.
I said, 'Let's go out.'
Since it was the last day of my holidays,
if it was one in the first place,
just go out lah.
And we went on a shopping spree.

There's school tml.
RAH.
I feel like sleeping alr.
Somehow it's different from EAP.
I miss EAP.
I'm really going to miss the freedom.
I'll treasure every saturday, and make sure I'm out of the house.
I decided on the location alr.
The esplanade library.
Anybody else want to join me?
=D

I seriously don't know you still remember me.
Regardless of the purpose, I'm still glad enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment