Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yesterday night, we went TJCO's concert.
Rather boring actually.
I wore really smart, smartwear.
It's more to the smart word.
That's made that kid and elderly say L.

Due to time contraints, we were running to the Conference hall,
which is not at all pleasant.
That shoe was biting me, and kept dropping off.
I felt like I was limping with half my life.

So, again we went for supper, the same old three again.
We missed bedok station and had to take another train back.
We ate at the market near bedok interchange.
Ya, then I went home alone.
Thanks for the offer of driving me home though. (:

I still had to buy a double cheese for my brother,
which is a bother.
The queue was pretty long,
and I didn't know there were still so many people out.

Apparently, I took one of the last train services. HAHA.
Then I waited for 358 to come.
I think I saw baoyi's junior.
He was looking at me with utter shock on the bus.

I reached home at 12 plus.
HAHA.

Anyway, I did run on TJ's track.
Seriously. I got by and winnie as witness.
And those few people who saw us running.
It was baoyi that stopped me from running further.
Otherwise, my bliss would change to breathlessness.

I'm very sister one.
Geraldine, think I very 'jason' right?
Okay, next time I don't lend you cash anymore.
HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment