Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mardi gras at TJ was fun.
Although I grew bored with everything quickly, I had fun.
I never knew you all still rmb about me and him.
HAHA.
Seriously, I couldn't sense a heart that beat faster.
I don't know if I'm too shocked or I gave up.

The haunted house was where we spent all our $2 at.
I thought I would be scared out of my guts.
Apparently, I'm like the bravest.
Because I convinced myself that the haunted house wouldn't look as real.
I was pushed to the front and I was very friendly to the people inside.
I greeted most of them though.
HAHA.
When we were crawling under the table, which I felt it was rather stupid,
Someone grabbed my leg, and I went HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I said excuse me to the person who wanted to scare me.
His mask dropped anyway.
The only time I screamed was at the end,
because the person who pushed me touched my butt.

The fire-eating act was not very convincing though.
But the thrill of being at the rock band is definitely great.
Your screams seem to be completely muted.
Apparently, I did something out of the world.
I saw the running track and wanted to run.
So I made baoyi and winnie run with me.
It was blissful. I don't know why.
HAHA.
But we got a few cheers.
HAHA.

It was only ten and everyone expressed their views on wanting to leave.
Thinking that I was the only one who didn't wanna leave,
I felt a little pangseh'ed and sad.
I wanted to play longer and spend the night out.
But, there's theresa and winnie who wanted to stay.
So ML, BY and amanda left for home.
While us threesome came out of TJ and back in again.
We loitered around, knowing that it wasn't our school.
Then sat near the field and road, chatted and ate.

The peace that night gave out was very refreshing.
Staying out late at night is forbidden most of time,
so why not let's stay out longer?
The thing is we are girls, and we can never stay out as long as guys can.
Girls are vulnerable, that's why.

I really enjoyed myself today.
Not because of him entirely, but because I finally can see the path ahead of me.
I'm certain I'm going TJ.
But I still need more time to think about him.

Let's spend a night out.
HAHA.
I wanna drink.
=D
But I don't think this'll ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment