Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm broke.
HAHA.
Seriously.
Although I can just sweep out $50 at one go,
that's my only movable assets left.
I'm very sister one, okay?

Anyway, I'm going to write a chinese composition on life.
I'm damn excited.
HAHA.
Because I always wanted to give myself a definition of life.

I'm a little short circuited lately.
I'm doing some stuff that I don't do.
I feel so blissful with the non-mugging life.
I'll definitely hate to return back to that sickening life.
A hundred ewws.

I found out that I'm talking to myself even more often now.
I wanna shit. Eh go toilet shit.
Wahlao coming out le lah.
Wait wait, where's my textbook?
I do that so often that I think I'm a little abnormal.
Bus 12 come already, run leh.
Still early what, run alr will sweat.
Then don't run lor.
Wait for next bus lah.

Talking to yourself can be pretty fun though.
Haha.
You are broke, stop spending money now.
Nah, I can still take from mummy.
You bo paiseh arh? Only know how to ask for cash.
But I wanna buy that curry puff.
Be a good girl and go home now.

It does help me control myself.

I feel like piercing earholes now.
No, you can't. Haven't ask for permission yet.
Mummy don't mind what. She encouraged you.
But what if I pierce then all my knowledge flow out from that two holes?
There's no scientific proof yet stupid.
But I cannot pangseh serene and ruishan, anyway I want a doctor.
Don't do it today lah.
After 'O' levels okay?
Okay. zzz.

Oh well.
I'm nuts.
HAHA.

I think this part would really tell you how much your parents care about you.
You get first eh, results good eh.
I wonder what's mummy's reaction.
None? Maybe a damn small smile perhaps.
Then she'll sign on the last day of holiday. Haha.
I'm so insignificant.
I doubt she even knows this kind of results is wonderful.
Hello? It's so hard to get can?
I don't even feel like telling her that I got first.
Apparently, she still don't know.
Maybe they do know, and are proud of you, can show off eh.
Hah. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment