Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We got back our draft overall results.
I won't deny that I'm pretty sure I'll get first.
It's just my feeling.
It came true.
I know a lot of people want to kill me,
don't worry, I won't mind.
Like real (:
I don't mind the intention, but I mind the action.

In the midst, the pressure exerted on my punny little self has just gone way out of control.
Do you want to stand in my perspective?
Although everyone's expectations are different, it is true that everyone's blood pressure has escalated and our hearts are thumping so wildly.
Even for those who say they didn't care, they do.
Everyone's experiencing the same type of mood.
Frankly speaking, it's only adrenaline.

You may think you understand me,
but seriously, can you tell me what I'm thinking of right now?
Do you get my heart's most dearest desire?
I'm not what you think.
As we grow, we change, and I've changed a significant bit.
In terms of our IQ and EQ, we have improved in them.
Think carefully, have you improved since sec one?
You have, definitely.
Can you manage your relations well?
It's all part of life, be it family, friends, society.
Even if your relations are in this big mess, we have learnt how to deal with them.
Setbacks are part of our learning journey, they can never be avoided.
Nevertheless, we have passed my hurdles and overcome challenges,
omg this sounds damn over haha,
To become what we are today.
Be proud of yourself.
So, don't compare.

Be contented with what you have.
We really should.
Don't just always look in front, turn back and give yourself a pat on the back.
You are very lucky.
Count your blessings.
I know everyone would think of Mr Chua. HAHA.
But do.
Look at the natural disasters today.
Aint you very lucky to be still breathing now?
Let's really think carefully over what's the true meaning of life.

Stop procrastinating and getting into conflicts over some minor issues.
It doesn't help and can only aggravate the situation.
Sitting on the fence is a taboo in a group.
Taking sides would be a better choice, but it harms harmony though.
Backing out is possibly the worst kind of choice made.
It causes the whole situation to freeze and completely worsens the entire issue.
It's escaping.
In theory, it's supposed to reduce the conflict,
instead it has led to greater tension.
This is what I think lah, you can think otherwise.

I don't like changes.
I like everything to be the same.
So I'm a boring person.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I know I don't like changes.
I like my life to be systematically organised
and everything the usual cycle.
I can accept lalapalooza, but I would definitely prefer the old ones.
Anyway, lalapalooza means something unusual or outstanding.
I learnt it from a book =D
I like the hustle and bustle, and I like peace alone too.
I can just integrate myself into a group naturally,
but talk to myself when I'm alone.
Don't you do that?
I don't like changes.
And you can't expect me to change to suit others interest.
Sometimes I'm indecisive, because my real desire has been poking really hard on me,
to make the decision that I really want.
Nevertheless, I'm adamant about me changing to suit others.
Mission impossible.
You can criticise all you want, I care, but I won't change.

I know I'm different here to the real me.
Because you haven't truely understood me yet.
It's fine, my train of thoughts is intelligible.
You never know when I'm wearing a mask.
Always, Sometimes, Rarely, Never perhaps.
Even I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment