Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bio SPA was postponed.
It was a relief for me, since I didn't had enough preparation.
I mean the feeling kind of preparation.
Ya.
I wouldn't want to screw that.

Finally we got back our bio paper.
I was the only one who got an A1 for bio.
Apparently, I get the feeling everyone just wants to kill me,
especially my great partner, geraldine.
HAHA.
But it's only a close A1 of 75.
I looked through the paper and found out that my results contained elements of luck.

So, I'm really contented now.
I got 7 for L1R5.
WOOHOO~
Judging from the effort I put in, and the results obtained,
I really need to work harder than this.
Certainly.
I'm very sure now everybody who reads this,
would have the feeling to kill me right this moment.
I'm fine with it.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment