Monday, May 19, 2008

I guess I'm forcing myself to mug.
I can't really concentrate though.
Thinking of tml's HCL lessons, makes me sick.
I don't feel like doing the mock paper eh.
Fuck.

Anyway, mugging beats doing housework.
Studying is the best excuse I can give my mother to escape housework.
How I dread doing housework. Urgh.
I don't like stay-home weekends or holidays.
I just can't display the enthusiasm towards cleaning my room.

I gonna compile a list of what I wanna do after 'O' levels.
WOOHOO. AHA.
1. Ear piercing on 13th november.
2. Ice skating somewhere.
3. Buy stuff for prom with everyone.
4. Burn my books. No lah, throw them aside.
5. Immense myself in extreme joy and not sleep till wee hours.
6. Go out. Perhaps Singapore's attractions; Zoo, Birdpark, Sentosa, East Coast Park, Flyer, Arcades, Pool, Bowling, Anywhere.
7. Get my pa to buy me a laptop and give me money to splurge. HAHA.
8. Grab a ball and play basketball to conquer my fear of balls and grow taller.
9. Watch TV till it explodes, then we can buy a plasma.
10. Wait for the results to be announced. (:

My list looks short.
It sounds like a fantasy.
Because I summarised everything, it looks pathetically short.
Yet, fulfilling.
However, I don't feel in the least motivated at all.
HAHA.
Still feel like playing.
It's hard to get into the mugging mode okay?

Still waiting for that disgusting piece of bio paper.
Is bio SPA tml?
Yea.
I forgot about it.
Stupid.
So, there's a need to study lah.
Sian.
But got feel to mug le,
because I screwed the last SPA assessment.

Some editing to make to my previous posts.
Miki is not going prom, can baoyi?
On my blogskin, it's a couple, not 2 girls, winnie.

My goldfishes swim invertedly.
This sight would worry anyone,
but apparently they enjoy it.
They are still living, I guess.

Still missing you, if fate decrees we meet again,
I have no reason to turn you away.
I'm so random.

No comments:

Post a Comment