Monday, May 26, 2008

Apparently I had an exciting week.
Yesterday was a sunday and I slacked at home watching tv.
Then we went sakae sushi for dinner.
Since my aunt bought a new car, I though I could put it to good use.
Hence, I suggested going East Coast Park.
It was rejected at first, but I insisted and ya we went.
So, me and my brother and my two aunts went ECP first.
My parents went later.
It's like so hard to convince that two to go.

The thing is the elders keep asking me why I wanted to go.
I just gave the excuse of admiring the sea.
I just got this indescribable urge to go there.

We went to the part with the food centre.
Apparently my parents knew how to waterski.
It was completely ironical when people were wow'ing,
and they went same move again.
My mother said she would drive the boat, while my father would waterski behind.
Of course I believe they could.
I could rmb our speedboat, sold already.
The thrill of being on the boat was wowwwwww.
Yet, I still don't know how to swim.
Maybe perhaps the coconut they brought me made me reliant on it.

I recalled a whole load of memories.
That made me realise how wonderful life is.
Gazing at the sea that knows no boundaries, I feel small.
Nevertheless, I feel that this is what's called life.
Mugging with my comrades aint life eh.

I think I have lost myself through the course of studying,
as well as pursuing what I think is lovely and stupid.
I can feel myself reverting back to when I was young.
That hyper little kid outdoors, and that introverted child indoors.
Studying has completely transformed myself to being introverted.
But I think I'm turning back to my old self again.
I have some much energy to squander, that I can't even afford to sit down and mug anymore.

Anyway, today I went out alone.
HAHA.
My mother was telling me not to go out, then I replied, I am.
I went to the national library, but I couldn't grasp the feel of camping there.
Nor could I find a place.
It was too quiet.
AHA, then I camped at Macdonalds.
Of course I did some homework.
Then I went expo for fun, since it was still early.
Expo is still filled with people, and I tried to control cursing the people there.
It met halfway though.
And I took 3 home.
It was damn packed, but I got a seat so it didn't really matter to me.

I just enjoy long journeys on buses.
I simply adore them.
What I really want in life is so different from others.
But that's what makes me special.
I think I'm too special.
LOL.

I visited the spectacles shop tonight.
And I told my mother that I didn't want any new specs.
Apparently I was looking at the black specs.
I like my old black specs.
Just like I like the situation I'm in now.
When I thought I really wanted one, I could just settle with what I had.
Same goes for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment