Thursday, May 29, 2008

This holiday seriously doesn't look like one.
I only realised that today.
Why are you doing homework again?
Because this needs to be handed up tml.
Bleh, Aint this a holiday?
I paused and pondered.
YEA RIGHT.

Actually, it's pretty fun being a super mugger.
HAHA.
I can pretty much just bury my troubles in my mugging comrades.
Anyway, my pens went out of ink.
One word-Pathetic.
Thanks for lending me your pen geraldine.
I didn't really do much today again.
I guess I'm trying to buy time to revise for 'O' levels.
Doing homework sucks.

Apparently, at this point in time,
everything seem to just suck.
But I enjoy this kind of feeling.
This slacked atmosphere is totally way off from what I wanted to achieve.
Because I'm a super mugger!
Like who else in 4R3 is'nt?
HAHA.

Suddenly I had the urge to do ear piercing this week.
I pop'ed the question and my mother agreed.
I intend to do it tml.
I'll keep it a secret, unless you read this.
I guess I can always apologise for pangseh'ing serene and ruishan,
and do mine before 'O' levels.

Don't ask me why, even I don't know the reason. (:
Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment