Friday, May 30, 2008

I said I would and I did.
I went for ear piercing.
HAHA.

Finally, our first week of school for the holidays ended.
YAY. This marks the end of school. temporarily.
But there's still homework to keep everyone busy.

The CO meeting was nothing more than a lecture.
I feel so happy to leave CO.
HAHA.

Then Winnie, Ruishan and me went bishan library.
My motive for going there was for the aircon and sightseeing.
Apparently, there was a twist in events.
There's this event called teens to teens, I think.
It's basically a reading programme.
I was like, I don't read?
I'm a super mugger, remember?
-.-
Ruishan was in her own world of books.
Winnie and I went around for spaces.
The extensions, which I called turbular outgrowths,
was like a compartment jutting out for people to use.
I wanted that, but all of them are occupied.

At this moment, this bunch of people approached us again,
for the second time, because winnie looks horribly easy to lure.
I said NO and walked away.
Winnie gave in to the temptation of food.
It's a reading programme, what's with the food?
I was pulled in, because it was, at face value, wrong to pangseh winnie.
I gave in and went into that stupid room.
Comforted by the phrase, 'you can leave anytime',
I was indeed prepared to leave at anytime.

It was a total mistake to go in.
It's a reading programme, and I'm doing maths.
HAHA.
Then they offered me coffee when I said I didn't want any.
Moreover, they being younger than us supposedly,
thought we were sec ones.
I was very pissed off.
Do I look that immature?
I thought I looked mature.

Anyway, they started playing wacko.
A game I hate.
I dearly wanted to leave, but I stayed on for the coffee.
Winnie was a little slow to react, and she completely freezed the entire atmosphere.
There were children around.
They were childish, which is a fact.
They went winnie?
WINNIE THE POOH.
Hello pooh.

I sms'ed ruishan for help.
Winnie gave in to the temptation of food. Save me. (:
She completely ignored it, because I added a (:
I always add (: to my sms'es.

Before they could do something boring again,
I decided I better get going.
It sucks.
Maybe it was pretty fun and childish.
I was insulted and it was cheapskate.
It's like corroding my dignity.
I just cannot stand it.

I went in for the sake of winnie's stomach.
It'll be the first and last time in my life.
I never liked reading.
I just can't feel the passion for reading.
You know?

Anyway, I pierced my ears at Junction8's goldheart.
Because the rest didn't offer that service. Lousy.
It costed $35.
I stoned upon hearing the price.
Since I already asked, might as well do it.
There's pain. Duh.
The pain is comparable to squeezing your earlobes really hard.
After an hour, the pain subsided.
There'll be occasional pain when I twist the earrings.
She said I could.
Since it was so costly, picked the pair of earrings that looked most expensive.
I picked one with diamonds.
HAHA.
It was a five-petal flower with the middle, so 6 diamonds.
My aunt thought it was real.
HAHA.

I like them.
Still looking forward to putting on my gingerbreadies.
I don't think I'm allergic to metal earrings.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment