Sunday, June 1, 2008

I just realised I made a huge cut across my lower left thigh.
HAHA.
I don't know if I'll suffer from any ear infections or not,
but I think no.
The only thing I want to do is to change my earrings.
Apparently, I'm not allowed to, and I have no idea how I should take it out.
Pulling too hard may just tear my earlobe apart.

Winnie, serene and me went airport to mug on saturday.
It was rather useful, because I'll watch TV at home.
Today I watched TV.
HAHAHA.
So much for a super mugger.
Then my aunt, brother and me went east coast park in the evening.
It sucks.
My bearbear hurts, aka pubic area.
That bicycle seat is small, and I spent much time pushing it.
Anyway, that place was crowded with all kinds of people.
And I hate crowds.
RAH.

Guess I'm should be content being a super mugger and super tv watcher.
YAY.
I'm a super mugger!
I'm convincing myself that I'm one, so that I can force myself to mug.
aha. SS. sucks.

I changed my zuowen topic to something else.
I guess it'll definitely allow me to view my problems better.
._.

No comments:

Post a Comment