Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm so evil.
Wakakakakakakamuhahahahahaha.
I'm like so dead.
The moment I went my auntie's house, I fell asleep on their sofa.
HAHAHA.
So I decided to get out of the house.
My first destination was tampines library, turns out to be full house.
Wanted to go ikea's cafe to study, but the queue was horrible.
This would most likely mean even more people at ikea.
I gave up and suddenly felt like going terminal 3.
And I took the mrt there.
HAHAHA.
It's pretty empty there.
That's why I like it.
There's like ample space for me to walk.
Wakakakakakamuhahahaha~
Anyway, I saw chankai and his 4R1 friends.
I pretended to be blind, since the entire pavement was so spacious.

But the entire space feeling makes me really relaxed.
YEA.
I took the sky-train for fun, didn't look like what it did 6 years ago perhaps.
T3 is rather high-class, so I returned back to T2 BK.
Time was already 1445.
I thought I couldn't even study finish one chapter.
But I finished 2 themes. YAY!

I really like the atmosphere there.
Perhaps I'm going to go there to study on long days.
At least I know the crowd is limited and I'm not alone.
Cause there are other people studying there too.
It's not too quiet and not too noisy.
Just nice.
I really love it.

Going again tml.
But got serene as partner.
WAKAKA.
I'm going to explore new places of mugging.
YAY.

At least I know I won't fall asleep on some sofa again.
WakakakakakakaMuhahahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment