Sunday, May 4, 2008

Feeling bored again.
Been mugging a lot lately though.
I slept at 2am yesterday, cause I drank coffeeeeeee.
Wonder why I respond to caffeine again.

Mugged at changi airport with serene yesterday.
Thanks :D
But it beats studying at home.
ewwwww and hot.

After spending 1 hour plus walking around, we finally settled down at mac,
where I drank coffeeeee.
Then we decided to go Fish and Co, since I've never been there before.
Quite excited, but got worried about the prices,
because I wasn't feeling very rich.
So we ate Swensens. YAY.

Went to the viewing mall and decided to stay there for good.
We hid at one corner, fearing that it would affect the atmosphere.
After all, people go there to admire those planes, not see many groups of people mugging.

Think next time, I'd better stick with BurgerKing. YA.
I still like that place.
Oh well.
Need to go muggy~

No comments:

Post a Comment