Monday, May 5, 2008

Feeling a little disappointed here.
I guess what's on everyone's mind now, is not on mine.
Apparently, I don't feel like mugging.

Too bad. CANNOT.
I feel so stupid.
I don't know.
But, I'm sure I'll be motivated enough tml.
At least I did some biology today.
wakakakakaka.
Still cannot find the essence of what unit 4.1 history is talking about.
BAH.

Suddenly remembered what mr chee said.
Look down in desperation, look up for inspiration, but never look sideways for solutions.
I was telling my brother that.
HAHA.

I didn't know mouth ulcers could have blood oozing out upon squeezing.
After nurturing it to maturity, it bleeds when I brush my teeth.
I started squeezing it, and blood came out.
Started tasting my own blood, it really has the metallic taste.
Blood got iron mah.
Maybe I'm too obsessed with biology.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You know what.
One fine day, I may just kill someone.
Nah.
This world is too complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment