Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kinda bored from mugging.
Actually, I havent really started.
hahaha.
Perhaps the adrenaline rush is not here yet.
I watched TV, bath real long, still slacking.
But I need to play first before I can study.
That's stupid.

Queued for free Ben and Jerry's ice-cream at white sands.
BY said we queued for 40 minutes.
That's shocking, cause I didn't know time passed that slowly.
Anyway, there were quite a lot of ngee ann people.
That's shocking too.
This whole event only made me see the 'kiasu' side of Singaporeans.
Nothing more than that.
The saddest part is I'm part of it too.
It's just a very normal thing to everyone,
but it really reflects badly on how Singaporeans really react to cheap gains.
I feel so cheapskate.
Nevertheless, we just succumbed to the temptation.
Is this how ugly our society is?

Anyway, I found the ice-cream really ugly.
It looks like some piled-up shit.
Mine looks like one.
I looked at baoyi's, eh, the colour is not very homogenous.
Somehow, I feels that it looks even more like shit now.
Of courseI ate it.
Tastes heavenly.
Chocolate therapy.
Got really hyper due to the endorphines in it.
Soon I got sick of it, but I still stuffed it in unwillingly.
We should always eat finish, respect food.

We went to the foodcourt to eat.
I ate Japanese noodles.
And I got a steamed egg for free.
I don't know why.
There's always good and bad.
I know what's the bad thing.
My earphones spoiled.
wtf.

When you ask yourself why you are studying like this,
putting your health at risk,
sacrificing your youth,
you only have one answer.
An education and a good job.
I seriously don't believe this is a strong reason for ourselves to slog our guts out.
It's a part and parcel of life, ironically, a Singaporean's life.

Haha, I like this topic.
But need to study, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment