Thursday, May 15, 2008

I went against what I said earlier on.
I'm going to go PROM.
HAHA.
Haven't mentioned this to my mother yet.
HAHA. Later lah.
I can't back out now, because I made a pact with my little finger with Denise.
We two are going. =D
And we point at ourselves.
It's like a very sudden decision made during recess today.

Suddenly during recess, I had no idea why I felt like going PROM.
Perhaps it is due to seeing peiwen they all maybe going.
I found a friend, with the same dilemma, theresa.
It sparked off my interest to go PROM.
But I can still sense the undecisiveness among us.
And Denise came along.

Me: If I go prom, will you go?
Denise: Really? Ya. But don't back out again.
So, we made a pact with our little fingers, NEVER to back out.
No matter what, there'll still be the two of us.
And started announcing to the whole world.

I started having a little regrets making that pact.
But I won't break that pact lah.
My original stand was that I don't mind going.
Until ML broach the subject on the attire and out of place situation,
did I realise the loopholes of the event.
I was rather discouraged and that convinced me not to go.

Being fickle-minded, I spoiled my reputation and trust totally lah.
That's what I feel.
I said I would go, but changed my mind, but still go.
Conscious mind VS heart
My heart wins and yeeling's going prom.
HAHA.

Who's going prom?
Me, Denise, Theresa, Christine, Peiwen, Miki, Elaine, Yiting, Yanwei.
Winnie, I don't know.
I'll never forget, Amanda too =D
Sorry. I just can't help but shoot you unknowingly all the time.

YAY!
Wax and wane theory worked wonders.
My english may not get a C5 after all.
WOOHOO~
Although the compre proved to be an atomic bomb,
that made me get a C5/6 grade,
my composition would pull me up.
YAY.
I was very surprised that I got 24/30 for compo.
I was guessing that the highest mark was 25, but it's 24.
Suddenly I heard my name when I was talking to geraldine.
Because I thought it was peiwen or ruishan or serene or whoever,
it didn't really matter much to me.
And I got highest.
I wow'ed to myself.
Moreover, I found a YAY written on my question paper after I completed the exam.
YAY that was used to mark the end of english paper one, ended up a cheer for my success.
Simply ironical.
Obviously, this would be considered my most valuable takeaway from this MYE.
Because I never got more that 19 for my compo ever since sec one.
I wrote the exposition, to discuss about whether if children should send their old and sickly parents to the nursing home.
I agree that the elderly should be sent there.
I thought I seemed coldhearted, but I think that's not wrong.
I never would do that, but if my parents really require that medical attention that I can't give,
I guess it's only right to send them there for the best care services.
Anyway, I felt it was pretty boring to read my script.
Oh well.
It was the best wax. =D

Calculated my tentative L1R5,
it's either 7 or 8.
Because Bio is still unknown.
I don't know why, I still think the L1R5 looks a lot.
When it's literally a wonderful grade.
Perhaps 3 looks nicer to me.
HAHA.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment