Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm going to start my mugging plans tml.
WOOHOO.
To kick a headstart, I'll begin intensive mugging with geogy~
Apparently, geogy failed me and only managed to clinch a close A2.
I'm very dejected, of course.
But looking at the question, I completely didn't study before,
that cloud cover question, I got full 6 marks.
It totally kills all the sorrow in me. :D

Guess the airport wasn't a very good place for mugging,
vivocity is better.
HAHA.
Will explore more places for studying.
So, I intend to begin with physical geog. TML.
Venue: home (:

I still hope to get 7 for L1R5.
So, since geogy got an A2,
english was like some atomic bomb that killed the entire level,
I predict I'll get a C5.
But my HCL got A2 wor (:
So, just one last subject, biology get A1, then can le. :D
7 points, what I always wanted :D

Wax and wane totally describes the trend of my results.
The weaker ones improved.
The better ones dropped.
This totally disturbs me, because the overall is deproving.

Let's talk about something that happened today.
I gathered money to buy 5 tickets for the TJC Mardi-gras.
I went to the booth at the canteen to buy for everyone,
whilst everyone went to buy food.
'5~' And I went twinkling stars with my hand.
The people were damn surprised that I wanted 5 tickets.
'Really? 5? OMG!'
From their smiles, I felt pretty amused, but felt very contented buying the tickets.
Because it's really fufilling that your actions can actually make others happy.
Although none of them are my seniors, but I guess they are my school seniors.
Not many people brought tickets from them, the booth looks isolated.
With people walking past, without sparing any attention, it really sucks.
For people who sells stuff before, this feeling is unbearingly lonely.
Suddenly one turns up to buy, it's like WOW~
The WOW feeling is heavenly and blissful. :D

Er, the prom booth looks isolated too.
HAHA.
I guess our batch is not very enthu about such events.
But Kelly would make a very wonderful host.

Wanna see the replay of Leechuang's troubles of prom? :D
Me: LeeChuang, you going prom?
LC: Ya.
Me: Totally did'nt expect her to go.
Later in the day...
LC: you all, ALL not going prom arh?
Me: Ya.
LC: Why?
Me: Because you have to wear something called a DRESS.
And I start drawing a dress on myself.
LC: not need to wear dress mah.
Shunzi: it's a formal event, no dress then cannot enter kay? HAHA.
LC: Really MEH?
Me: Yes. HAHA. Unless you want to wear tuxedo. CAN~, you know? (:
And I drew a tie on myself.
Leechuang seemed completely lost.
Me: Leechuang, then why you go?
LC: Because they got go mah.
Me: Shunzi, Yanting they all lah.
Shunzi: No, I never go prom, because go back china le.
Me: ORH. Oh ya, go there will feel out of place. OUT OF PLACE.
She was horribly pissed off by that sentence.
LC: At most don't go lor, no lah.
Me: OUT OF PLACE~
And I stood outside, waiting for serene.
I opened and held the door,
Leechuang started pointing her middle finger upwards at me.
Then I felt it was okay to retaliate back.
I pointed my middle finger upwards back at her.
Then we started pointing all our fingers at each other.
It's damn lame.
It ended when Leechuang mouthed FUCK YOU at me.
I could not bear to retaliate back this one, because I really can't bear to.
HAHA.
Who wants to fuck her?

Let's make a bet.
Will chuangchuang go PROM?
I bet NO.

I treasure our friendship.
I hope this harmony and bond would never sour.
It's great having you guys.
:)
yea baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment