Friday, May 16, 2008

Feeling bored again.
Somehow, I just lack the activation energy to start the mugball rolling.
Nevertheless, I did my homework.
The thing is I planned to go out tml, to just buy some books and clothes maybe.

I gave out $105 dollars today.
$30 to prom, $50 to the disasters from my mother,
$25 lent to winnie who forgot to bring her money for prom.
I only had around $10 left to speak of.
I'm like so broke.

I only mentioned to my mother about the existance of prom in the morning.
She asked what's prom.
I said it was a party.
That's all.
Oh well, I paid the money.
HAHA.

Today's bio lesson didn't discourage me from having 3 kids still.
I know there's people who wanna know.
I believe natural birth is what humans should stick too.
The joy and bliss from seeing your baby arrive onto this world, is simply enough to take away all the pain the mothers had suffered.
Giving birth is a very touching process to me.

Today we stayed back to take TG photos.
It was fun, because I like to take photos.
The reason for this change is that posing would make photos more lively.
It's definitely better than hiding somewhere.
Actually, I don't deny that I enjoy taking photos,
ever since I got addicted to seeing myself in photos.
Except for those that ML takes, freaking lah.

Still unsure of my MYE results.
I hope it's still within what I expect.
Oh well.

Can't bring myself to stare and mug.
Think I'd better play this week.
Next week would be the time where I'll pick up my mugging comrades once more.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment