Sunday, April 20, 2008

Refuse to mug.
because I think I over-did it.
But no matter how much I mug,
I never finish what I want to accomplish.
Oh well.

I just watched a whole load of TV.
and I slept half way through.
but it's okay, it's going to end next week.
I mean the show.

Okay I'm going to mug human geog like no shit.
When everyone's slogging their guts out,
I think I'm the only one watching everyone do that.
I'm never motivated enough to like study like no hell.
Look at ML, TC, I really wonder how they study.
I'll never compare myself to them, I feel inferior.

But I believe that a clean and efficient mind is the key to success.
No point clogging up your brain with useless nonsense from the textbooks.
When you do that, at the examination hall, you'll only wanna vomit those stuff out.
You forget the essence of studying.
Why do we need to study anyway?
Oh well. I'm going to my comrades now.

No comments:

Post a Comment